Better Homes & Gardens 1959 Launched the "Idea Home" in Arapaho Hills and
5490 Mohawk was the Model Home! Iconic late 50s and early 60s Mid-Century
Modern Design Landed in Littleton with Smashing Success!
Built by the Famed Mannon Development Team (Responsible for Arapahoe Acres)
who Partnered with May D&F for Interior Design and Furnishings, Arapaho Hills
was Poised for Attention. The Semi-Custom Homes Sold out and are Still
Coveted and Sought After.
Organic & Natural Materials of Stone, Concrete, Wood and Glazing Create Simplicity
in Design as Interior Rooms Easily Unfold onto the Outdoors. All Rooms
Connect to the Outdoors with Decks, Breezeways & Walk-out Courtyards.
- Original Mahogany Paneling and Millwork
- Original Stone Flooring, Fireplace and Stairs
- Original Built-Ins in Kitchen
- Original GE Metal Cabinets
- 6 Burner Gas Viking Range
Recently Renovated with New Systems, Windows and Roof but Maintaining the
Original Charm and Character of its Architectural Merit. This Abode is Modernized for
Today's Living without Losing its Uniqueness.
Built into the Side of a Slope, the Living, Dining and Kitchen all Enjoy Dramatic Tree
Views with Rooms Opening onto the Cantilevered Decks. The Kitchen has the Original
GE Metal Cabinets and Updated with a Viking Range and Stainless Appliances.
The Master Suite is Bright with its own Terrace. A Large Walk In Closet and
Private 5 Piece Bath Complete the Suite.
- New Plumbing
- New Electrical Service
- New Custom Double Pane Windows and Doors
- New Dura Last Commercial Grade Roof for Flat Roofs
- New Gutters
- New Stained Concrete Floors in Lower Level
- New Radiant Heat Flooring on both Levels by Advanced Hydronics
- New Concrete Driveway and Garage to Match Original Design
- New Trex Cantilevered Deck
- New Insulation in Walls and R35-C in Ceiling
- New Master Bath
- Kohler Fixtures Throughout
Arapaho Hills in Located in Littleton, a SW Suburb of Denver. Developed by
Clyde Mannon with the Infamous Design Team and Great Architects that
Designed Famed Arapahoe Acres, these Extraordinary Homes are Larger
and Embrace the Indoor/Outdoor Living Experience.
Innovative Natural Materials and the Use of Lots of Glazing, Arapaho Hills
has Established Itself as one of Denver's Best Examples of a Modernist
Exciting News of AH! Last Year the Historical Preservation
the Arapaho Hills Subdivision on the City's List of Merit. The Cohesive
Neighborhood of Architecture, Landscape and Site Planning Deserved the
Recognition and was Deemed Worthy of Preservation.