6273 S. Pontiac - $359,000
CENTENNIAL - SOLD!
Welcome to Madison Park, a Small Enclave Developed in the early 60's! All Built to Capture Panoramic Views of
the Majestic Rockies and Colorado Open Living. This Residence was a Better Homes and Gardens Design Approved
Plan and the Model is Called the Brasilia.
The Brasilia was Designed to Embrace Bold and Contemporary Lines, with use of Natural Materials and
Engaging the Indoor/Outdoor Living Connection. The Land and Home were to Become One, as this was the
Objective of the Design. Brasilia of Course, is and was at the time, the World's Best Example of Modern
Living through Architecture in a Major City.
6273 S Pontiac has such a Great Spirit About it. It Perches on its Corner Lot and is Striking in its Design. The Garage and
Breezeway Seamlessly Blend into the Main House. The Entry Door Opens and You are Immediately Looking into the
Interior Courtyard and the Open Stair Leading to the Lower Basement Level.
Ceiling Heights and Planes Change Organically as you Walk Through the Public Spaces. Large Windows and Open Floor
Plan has a Casualness and Ease. The Tongue and Groove Ceilings, Exposed Beams and Hardwood Floors are all
Continuous and Does not Challenge the Simplistic Aesthetic.
- U Shape House Built Around Courtyard
- Floating Ceiling
- Original Mahogany Paneling
- Corner Lot
- Refinished Hardwood Floors
- Main Floor Laundry
- Large Closets and Storage
- New Energy Efficient Windows and Patio Doors
- New Front Door
- Newer Furnace and Hot Water Heater
- Reclaimed Brick Courtyard Pavers
- Large Unfinished Basement with Lots of Options
Not Often do you Stumble Across a Beautiful Mod Kitchen in this Price Range. Open and Light Filled with
Custom Ceiling and Drop Detail this Kitchen is Command Central! Large and Roomy for more than One
Chef! Designed Brilliantly with State-of-the-Art Appliances, Modern Finishes and Cabinets and Tons of
- Fisher-Paykel Stainless Gas Range
- Stainless Built-In Microwave Oven with Browning
- Caveliere Stainless Hood
- Fisher-Paykel Stainless Double Dish Drawers
- Stainless Built-In Side by Side Refrigeration
- Stainless Deep Double Sink
- Quartz Countertops
- Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Ultra Craft Cabinets
The Master Suite is ZEN! Calm, Tranquil and Simplistic with its Design and Function. The Master Bath
Gives a Nod to its Past with Reclaimed 60's Detail with Modern Finishes! A Modern Soaking Tub, Walk-In
Shower and Natural Light Complete the Setting.
- Oversized Ove Soaking Tub
- Walk-In Large Shower
- Custom Master Vanity Reclaimed
- New Tile
- Custom Artist Installation Divider
- Walk-In Closet
Madison Park is a Tech Center Neighborhood and is an Easy Commute. Also Within a Short Drive to
Downtown, Cherry Creek and Park Meadows Shopping.